Laneda UAB was founded in 1996. Until 2002, the company engaged only in the wholesale of auto parts.


In 2002, the company relocated to its own 1200 square meter premises and opened a truck part and accessory retail store. This decision was inspired by the wish to work with the end users: transportation companies and vehicle services in order to better understand their needs and requests.


In 2003, the company opened the branches in Vilnius and Klaipėda.


In 2004, the company acquired a representative in Riga (Latvia).


At the end of 2007, the second store opened in Vilnius.


At present, the company employs 24 qualified professionals. We represent over 30 suppliers in European and Asian countries, therefore our clients can choose the needed merchandise from several brands.


We operate in the following areas:



We seek to become the Lithuanian market leader in these business areas, and therefore we are always looking for new suppliers and regularly renew our product assortment.